Even the best-quality wood becomes weathered over time. On Long Island, wood homes battle the elements each year, including summer thunderstorms and wintry weather. That can take a toll on the wood, and you may notice it looking older and more faded. Using a product to restore wood can provide the solution you need. Benjamin Moore Restore is a fast-acting wood restorer that comes in your choice of tint to match your house.
- Restores old weathered wood
- Bleach-free formula is gentle to wood and the environment
- Not intended for removing old finishes. Use Benjamin Moore REMOVE Finish Remover (315) to remove old finishes.
- For restoring severely weathered wood. For maintenance cleaning, Benjamin Moore CLEAN Multi-Purpose Cleaner (318) is recommended.
- Ideal for removing moderate to severe mold and mildew
- Concentrated formula
This product contains no bleach and is gentle on the environment. It restores current finishes to their previous luster. It can also eliminate mold and mildew, and you can use it in combination with other Benjamin Moore products.
Please be advised colors on screen may vary from actual paint. Tinted product is not returnable.